Dog-Friendly Turf Yards
It’s simple: installing dog friendly turf in your yard is a safe, healthy, and minimum-maintenance dog-play-area solution. By installing turf in your backyard for your dogs, they’ll be able to happily play, pee, poop, or just roll around for hours with no fear of “dead patch” grass spots! Not only will your dogs appreciate the comfortable and secure play area, but you’ll also reap the benefits of reduced maintenance and a picturesque landscape that enhances your outdoor living space. Plus, it’s built to withstand the wear and tear of energetic dogs. For an optimal experience, choose premium, pet-safe artificial turf for your backyard with dogs and maintain it regularly, just like what we install for our dog-loving customers.
Dog-Friendly Turf Yard Uses
Dog-Friendly Turf Yard Benefits
- Increased Dog Cleanliness: Traditional natural grass can easily become messy. Skip the mud with a dog-friendly turf yard.
- Enhanced Safety from Insects and Unwanted Objects: Natural grass attracts insects and pests that can endanger your dog’s health. Try backyard turf for your dogs.
- Provides Softness for Your Dog: Dog-friendly turf provides a soft and comfortable surface for dogs to walk, run, and play, which is particularly beneficial for older dogs or those with mobility issues.
- Keeps Your Dog’s Health in Check: Dog-friendly turf offers a comfortable alternative to natural dirt and cold ground, especially in colder months.
How Our Dog-Friendly Turfs are Installed
3. Add Crushed Stone (Gravel)
A stabilization fabric, also known as a weed barrier, is laid over the layer of crushed stone. This fabric prevents weed growth from below while still allowing water to drain through. It also helps to keep the base materials separate from the surface turf layer.
Where We Install Our Dog-Friendly Turf Yards
Our service area covers the majority of the Mid-Atlantic USA. We install dog-friendly turf yards in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and beyond. Our dog turf yard services are available in rural and metropolitan areas, including greater New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, and beyond. You can see our entire service area here.