Why Hire Site Prep to Prepare a Site for Your Shed?
Hire Experts Who Know What a Shed Needs
You’ll benefit from the 10+ years of solid experience with shed building that our company has. We know exactly what sheds and garages need for a solid, lasting foundation or stone pad.
Our concrete crew also has 25+ years of experience. You can rest assured knowing that your concrete foundation will be built right.
Details Are What Make A Foundation Last
Here are a few examples:
- To keep our stone pads from settling over time, we tamp our pads to pack the stone tight.
- All the stone we use is “certified drainage stone” which is a clean, larger stone designed specifically for draining well. This keeps water and dampness away from your shed. “Certified drainage stone” is better than the “2A modified stone” used by some builders, which packs really hard and won’t drain well.
- Rather than just laying your stone pad directly onto the ground, we dig the pad down into the ground. This allows less movement over time. Some landscapers will simply put a perimeter and stone down, where we actually fit it nicely into the ground.
- We plan ahead! We make the pad flush with the ground (or as close as we can) based on whichever side the doors will be on for your structure. We want to ensure proper functionality of your building!
- We usually build your foundation an extra foot around your shed which creates a drainage bed for water run-off. This perimeter helps hold the stone from falling into the grass. This also keeps mud from splashing against the sides of your shed.
- We’re happy to help you choose your storage shed location to ensure the longevity of your building!
Take the Stress Out Of Preparing for Your Shed
Don’t try to juggle multiple contractors on your own; we work directly with your shed company to make sure the foundation you need is installed correctly with no hassle to you.
You can trust us to do what it takes to make sure the job is done right. We are committed to providing the best service possible.
Commitment to Excellence
You need a contractor who stands by their work and we do.
If you ever have any problems with your stone pad or foundation, we’ll come out to your location and fix it for you.
Keep things moving.
Give us a call and we’ll call you back within 24 hours. We know getting your project scheduled and the work timed just right with the delivery of your structure matters.
Get your project done quickly.
Have an upcoming project? We’ll get you on our calendar in our next opening right away. This means projects are usually complete within only 2 – 4 weeks.
We Care For Your Property
Avoid damage to your yard or landscape.
We use a stand-on (ride-on) skid loader which is very maneuverable and easy on the environment. This means minimal damage to your yard or landscape while we do our work. Most contractors use big skid loaders, which can be not only hard to maneuver around your property, but often damaging to your yard as well.